Our new effect pigment brings out the full beauty of orange-brown hue. The pigment’s versatility makes it ideal for use in a wide range of products.
Powerful Bronze Shade
The secret lies in its composition: Large, very thin calcium aluminum borosilicate platelets coated with metal oxides lend the pigment its unique glow. The special technology used is responsible for the maximum bronze effects that are marked by a beautiful iridescence and intense color. With a particle size of 20–200 μm, the pigment lends high-covering, glittering bronze accents to formulations.
Depending on the concentration, you can achieve many different bronze-colored effects. Used as a single colorant, Miraval® 5450 Cosmic Bronze demonstrates an unprecedented, highly brilliant, pure bronze effect. It displays an equally extraordinary appeal in combination with other effect pigments or colorants. This extremely color-intensive pigment is shown to its best advantage in combination with darker “background” colors.
- Powerful bronze shade with covering effect
- Unique styling possibilities
- Excellent value in use
- High brilliance and gloss
- High impact – even with small pigment concentrations
- Complies with food packaging regulations
- Plastics: All kinds of high-value packaging, floorings, leisure & sports products, toys, appliances & consumer goods, furniture, and many more
- Printing: All kinds of high-value packaging, decorative paper, wallpaper, floorings, paper coatings, textiles, and many more
Suitable production techniques:
- Plastics: Extrusion blow molding, extrusion (films and profiles),cast film extrusion, injection molding
- Printing: Flexo printing, gravure printing, screen printing, overprint varnishing, fulltone, paper coating
- Brand Owner
- Masterbatch companies
- Printing Shops
Intense bronze sparkling powder with a special coating technology based on different metal oxides.
The Miraval® pigments consist of synthetic borosilicate flakes coated with a protective silica layer and TiO2 in rutile modification. The very smooth and regular surface of the platelets leads to improved chroma and color purity. The protective layer increases mechanical stability and gloss and leads to rounded edges.