- Energy-star certified LCD screens are installed in all of our meeting rooms
- All carpets throughout have recycled content
- Ceiling tiles purchased from local resources
- Separate trash receptacles to promote recycling efforts are situated in key areas
- Repurposed tables and chairs
- Advanced video conferencing capabilities to reduce travel
Low-emitting materials were chosen in accordance with LEED guidelines. Adhesives, sealants, paints, coatings, and flooring systems were specified to be low-emitting to reduce indoor air contaminants that can cause potential harm to occupants.
In our conference rooms one will find a spacious setting with plentiful natural light. Just as in other spaces, we took extra steps to ensure LEED guidelines were in the forefront of the design process.