The anionic fluorosurfactant Tivida® FL 2300 provides exceptionally fast lowering of surface tension. It is suitable for a broad spectrum of water and solvent based coating systems – especially for very fast drying coatings.
Due to its excellent environmental properties Tivida® FL 2300 allows coatings to be formulated according to EU Ecolabel for paints and varnishes.
The advantages of Tivida® FL 2300 at a glance:
- Dynamic surface tension reaches values below 25 mN/m in less than 200ms bubble lifetime
- Static surface tension can reach values of 20 mN/m
- Improves wetting and leveling
- No loss of intercoat adhesion even at higher concentrations
- Increased anti-blocking properties
- Minimizes cratering
- Very low foaming behavior
- Excellent environmental properties: non-toxic, no bioaccumulation